Founded in 1936, Frôté & Partner SA is active in all area of law
Founded in 1936, Frôté & Partner SA has grown in particular through its activity in all areas of law, its bilingualism, its network and the opening of new offices, in addition to its office in Biel/Bienne, in Neuchâtel in 2000 and then in Solothurn in 2009. Today, it is composed of a team of about thirty people including about twenty lawyers (attorneys, notaries, tax expert). Operating in major areas of law practice, Frôté & Partner SA has developed over decades a significant expertise in support for SMEs. This evolution enables us to provide high-quality services in the following areas :
- Global legal support for SMEs
- Contract Law, in particular Tenancy Law, Labour Law and mandate
- Consolidation, Bankruptcy, Restructuration
- Conducting judicial proceedings relative to commercial disputes
- International Projects, in particular Corporate and Contract Law
These services proposed by Frôté & Partner SA are intended to small or large companies active at a regional or international level and in some cases to natural persons. They are offered in French, German, English and Italian.
For more information regarding our service offer, please refer to the sections below.