Swissbody® Pilates : Centres in Geneva (Champel and Rive)
The first Swissbody® Pilates Centre was established by Pilates Master, Susan Pepper Arena in 1998 as the first fully-equipped Pilates studio in French-speaking Switzerland. Today, it remains one of Europe’s premier Pilates training facilities.
What makes the Swissbody® Pilates method unique?
It’s simple: THE QUALITY.
It’s not WHAT we do, but HOW we do it that makes the difference!
A centre of excellence for Pilates teacher training and education
Since the beginning, we have committed ourselves to excellence in Pilates training and education.
We have professional instructors that are among the best you will find anywhere in the World and we offer a training environment that is supportive, personal, and welcoming. Our Pilates teacher training programme and continuing education courses are internationally recognised for their excellence and attract students from all over the world.
The proven benefits of Swissbody® Pilates:
• It will improve strength, flexibility, and balance
• Tonesand builds long, lean muscles
• Challenges deep abdominal muscles to stabilize the core
• Creates a strong and well-toned pelvic floor
• Engages the mindand improve body awareness
• Develops efficient patterns of movement, reducing chances of injury
• Reduces stress, relieves tension, and boosts energy through proper breathing
• Restores postural alignment
• Creates a stronger, more flexible spine
• Promotesquick and efficient recovery from strain or injury
• Increases joint range of motion
• Improves circulation
• Improves digestion
• Heightens neuromuscular coordination
• Offers relief from back pain and joint stress
• Corrects over-training of certain muscle groups
• Improves mobility, agility and endurance
• Prepares your body correctly for any sport