Rent storage space in Zurich
Zebrabox in Zurich was the first self-storage site in continental Europe and was opened in 1979 under the name Ministorage. The branch is located in the historical multi-storey “Airgate” building, opposite the Credit Suisse Towers in the centre of the city of Zurich. It is also the largest Zebrabox site and has more than 1500 individual storage units over 6 floors.
All advantages of the Zebrabox Zurich at a glance:
- In person consultation at location
- Covered loading and unloading
- Loading ramp / lifting platform for trucks
- Organization of your move / transport
- Fair billing (billing on a monthly basis, not on a 4-week basis)